The PREVENT Program
With our PREVENT Program it is possible to live the rest of your life free from heart attack and stroke. We identify and eliminate the underlying, often undetected, root causes that work silently to put you at risk. Our comprehensive method is a patient centric approach for preventing, arresting and reversing cardiovascular disease.
Our partnership with you promises to be a refreshing new health care experience, unlike anything you’ve previously encountered. Most importantly, you will receive the most effective care to avoid the devastation of heart attack or stroke.
Who should join
People of all ages benefit from the PREVENT Program. The program is for you if you...
- Worry that you (or a loved one) is at risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Have been told you are at risk, or have a family history of heart attack or stroke.
- Have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, tobacco use, unwanted pounds or periodontal disease.
- Experience pain or heaviness in your chest, shortness of breath or are easily fatigued with activity.
- Suffered a heart attack or stroke and want to know how to prevent a future cardiac events or hospitalization.